Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"HAPPY FEET!!"

FUNNY THAT A PEDICURE CAN MAKE US FEEL 
SO GOOD IN OUR HEADS--
AT THE EXTREME OPPOSITE END OF OUR BODIES!
I just got back from the nail salon where I met up with my friends for some much needed "SELF CARE". Not only do we get special treatment for our feet, but we also get a little soul therapy hanging out with each other. We leave the salon with our feet feeling better,and our spirits are uplifted as well. Maybe we haven't solved all the worlds problems, but we are there for each other to give support through the everyday ups and downs of our journeys. . .which for most of us have been more like a roller-coaster.



Now come to think of it. . . a pair of shoes can make us feel pretty good, too!!

My niece in her high-heeled sneakers!
 

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

I am so envious! A pedicure would be like a day pass to Heaven for this country bumpkin. My daily footwear still consists of rubber wellies but at the end of the day when I finally see my toes I very nearly weep...can I join you girlz next time, please?

Papaya is stylin' as usual
xo me