Sunday, March 6, 2011

DO NOT WANDER!!!

Have you ever got instructions like this? You would have thought I was a 5 year old!


On my recent trip to Lo de Marcos, I was anxious about my connection at Puerto Vallarta. Would I get picked up or would I have to take the bus to Lo. I had emailed, but the internet link was tenuous at best. . . . then this email arrived from my cuz:

"We will meet you right there. . . inside. . .just stay in the area. . . do not go outside. We will be looking for you right there, inside. . . easy peasy. Stay put. . . do not wander away from the area!!!
We will shoot for 2 o'clock.
D
O NOT WANDER AWAY!!

If you have ever been at the PV airport, you will know that the place is not huge, in fact it is down right small and where would I possibly wander. The bar 1/2 mile away? You can look around the general area and besides a couple exchange and variety stores, not really much else.

Needless to say, as soon as I walked out of the security area, I just had to scan the room and my eyes rested on my cuz! Lucky for her, I didn't wander, but I did WONDER why she would send such a message. . . . . .She doesn't even have kids ---just a dog. That must be why I got the directive not to wander. She was afraid after getting off the plane, I would head straight for a fire hydrant!?!?!?


She did let me off my leash and let me wander once we got to Lo. Here are just a few spots I wandered to!








2 comments:

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

HAHAHA!! Ben Dover (with lots of roman numerals after the name!!) LOVE it!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to walk around with a leash around my neck. I can't be trusted either ;)

Cowgirl said...

Well, the truth is I am really laughing out loud (not LOL) but the real thing. Laughing at myself and that email....hee,heee,hee. I just didn't want you to wander away and get distracted (as you are so easily) and find yourself the proud owner of a timeshare in Nuevo Vallarta. I suppose I can be a bit 'bossy' at times but you must admit I am clear and there is no mistaking what I mean!
Anyway, there were a few times I caught you 'mind' wandering and had to poke you to get you to pay attention and now that you mention it, it is a lot like dog training. Oh,,,gawd....I am laughing again.

la crema donna loves you