Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FOG VS DENSE FOG


Today on the way to work, I heard this "dense fog warning"! Now the driving was about the same as usual. So I began to ponder: Fog or dense fog. What defines dense fog. According to wiki, dense fog is visibility of less than 1/4 mile. Then as I pursued the subject a little more, I found not only is there fog and dense fog, but there is also "VERY DENSE FOG"! What ever you call it. . . I AM GETTING VERY TIRED OF ANY KIND OF FOG!! Give me some sunshine!






DENSE?
DENSER? DENSEST?

"SKY-VIEW" OF VERY DENSE!





Lo de Marcos here I come!

3 comments:

Cowgirl said...

Just so you know, that is just a 'typical' day in Lo de Marcos.

Wake-up..Sun is shining
Have coffee...Sun is shining
Walk on beach...Sun is shining
Workout & Sweat...Sun is shining
All day long...Sun is shining

You get the picture...bring your shades.

xo

kevel88 said...

CAN NOT WAIT!!

FOGGY FRIDAY AGAIN TODAY!

KJ

kevel88 said...

Foggy Saturday, too!!