Monday, June 14, 2010

JACK DANIELS ON THE ROCKS

You may recognize "Pony Girl" from one of my previous blogs about the Mexican puppy from La Paz. It's that time of the year when I migrate north to the Kootenays for some R & R with my Canadian connection. We were camped out at one of my favorite spots, and the camp host came around to collect the fees. Noticing the "Pony", she asked, "Is the dog part Jack Daniels?" With just a slight pause, the owner came back with: "Could be. We're not exactly sure, but probably also a little mix of "Johnny Walker"!!

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

OMG ! Yes, that was soooo funny...I am still chuckling. I think we are always going to think she is part 'jack daniels' -- what else accounts for her extreme intellect (HAH--not!).

xo

PS -- don't bust a hip, 'mum'...