Kevin is cooking again. He fixed up another delicious recipe. Yum. I love this nutrition class. Again, trig just will not fill your stomach.
CHICKEN TERIYAKI OVER STIR-FRY VEGETABLES
Chicken Teriyaki Ingredients:
- 1/3 c. chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/3 c soy sauce
- 2 Tbl salad oil
- 2 Tbl chicken broth
- 1 Tbl honey
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- Combine onion, garlic soy sauce, oil, and honey; mix well.
- Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish; pour sauce over.
- Marinate in the refrigerator over night.
- 1 Tbl butter
- 1 Tbl oil
- 2 carrots sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 c broccoli
- 2 Tbl lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- Place chicken and marinade in large frying pan, cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- In wok or large heavy skillet, heat butter and oil
- Add carrots and onions; stir fry 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in other vegetable and stir-fry 2 minutes.