Monday, August 3, 2009

A FEW OF LIFE'S SIMPLE PLEASURES




Sure, I am a sucker for a beautiful sunset any day. However, I would stop about anything for an Aeromint bar. I don't know why Nestle has not let these gems migrate to the US, cause it would be a huge hit!! Aero Mint bars are a chocolate bar with a green bubbly mint-flavored center. Like the package says, "laissez fondre les bulles". English translation-"feel the bubbles melt. . . " Back in the '80's, these were available in an icecream bar. So I like to pump up the flavor a notch by putting it in the freezer. If you have any connections to Nestle, let them know that they need to start marketing these in the US. For now, I will have an excuse to go to Canada to purchase these.

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

As if you need an excuse to come to Canada!!!! Thought is was your love for us that would bring you back...now the truth be told. Apparently, you put up with us to get chocolate. Sheesh. xoxo